Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Playing around

Okay, I know I promised pictures of toys, but today I discovered something much, much better than toys, for today, I connected with Mama on a deeper level. I now Understand the Attraction of Her Threads!

The things that go on underneath that piece of fabric!

See that? That's a small, silvery thingy that draws thread through fabric. Can you imagine that dangling in front of your nose all the time!

What? What do you mean 'I'm not allowed to do that'? Surely you jest!

Ah well. I guess this means I'm forgiven.

(Mama doesn't have unusually big hands, by the way. I'm just really tiny!)

(Oh, and see that chest hair, Kisse? Not bad for a 14 week old, huh?)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hubba, hubba, zie mij in katzwijm vallen!! I might just have to get over my fear of cat carriers and hop on a train with my human this Friday. Hugs and paws!

Daisy said...

Um, Pantoef? I am very sorry to say this, but you Done Wrong to try to play with the string and shiny thing. You must always listen to your mom! So you will be safe. But you are still a real good kitten.

Melissa said...

Well, handsome, you sure know how to melt your mom's heart! You've got that *bliss* look down pat!

Sharon said...

Too adorable! How does your mama get any work done with you to play with?

Teddy Westlife said...

Hello Pantoef. Thank you for coming and visiting my blog. You are a very cute little 14 week old kitten!

Stay away from the silvery shiny thing though, it could hurt your nose.

Huffle Mawson

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

My goodness that is some kind of chest hair for a 14 week old!
:)

mainely stitching said...

Spin says you should try laying down in your Mama's stash boxes. The linens make such nice, comfy beds. Or a bunch of those heaps of thread are also very soft. And Spin's Mama never stays mad, either. ;)

Linen Stitcher said...

Pantoef, I'm pretty sure you'll never get in trouble with that innocent "What do you mean 'I'm not allowed to do that'" look. You've definitely got that one down pat!

Good advice, not to play with the silvery thingy. I'm pretty sure that they're not kitten-proof.