Thursday, July 9, 2009

A few of my favourite things

As promised: a few of my favouritest play things. Firstly, my snazzy tunnel. This is my lair, this is where I take all of my favourite things once I've caught them. Also, I've thought of a sliding game: I jump into the tunnel and then I slide all the way to the other end of the living room in it. It's such fun!


Here you see me and my tunnel and another one of my favourite things.

I like playthings that are attached to sticks. They dance around above my head and then sometimes when I catch the pink dangly thing around my neck, Mama says I look exactly like Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. I don't know what that means.

Lastly, here's a very special favourite thing, made for me by my Mama's best friend (she's Kisse's mama). I already like her a lot! Which is a good thing, because the Mitten Lady is coming over for a visit tomorrow, so she can tell Kisse all about my gorgeousness!

My Mama says I need to get away from the computer because she has a blog of her own she needs to update. I think she's a bit cranky. She went bonkers with the plant spray today too, you know...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell Mama to unthread her needle when she has to stop stitching for a bit. My "person" didn't do that one time and I played with the end of her silk and swallowed the needle. What a terrible night! Thankfully she phoned the doctor the next morning. The wonderful doctor fixed me up and "person" had to pay and pay and pay. Taught her a lesson. The doctor said they get more kitties in swallowing needles and threads, so be careful. Pretti (Maria S.)

Daisy said...

Pantoef, you have lots of cool toys!

The Island Cats said...

Pantoef, we got a tunnel too...we love to chase each other through it and roll around in it!

Unknown said...

Thanks to you I am going to have one boring day stuck inside the house! The human has been packing her important things for hours now; you know, those silvery thingies and thread and other stuff.
She had better tell me all about that massive chest hair of yours when she gets home!! And be a good man and demonstrate the joys of that tunnel...!!! All I ever get are used up toilet rolls and an occasional stinkin' feather to play with!

Melissa said...

Hmmm, Daisy said to tell you she has met the plant sprayer too and didn't like it. However, Julius said he grew to like it a bit so he only squints his eyes when he gets squirted.

PS When your mama went bonkers, did she have the mama smell about her (aka coffee) - remember what I told you? ;-)

Parker said...

I like your tunnel, it looks like a lot of fun to play in!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

You are about the cutest kitty I've ever seen and you write wonderfully for a kitten! XXOO

Stitching Cat said...

Pantoef, I just found your cute blog and have marked it so I can see what mischief you get yourself into! Be very careful with Mama's threads. I'm sure that you can have a lot more fun in your tunnel, jumping out at Mama! Welcome to your new home, it sounds like a wonderful place for you. My name is Graycie and I'm a petite little cat who also likes to sleep with my mommy. I take turns sleeping ON her, next to her and then for good measure, I sleep on Daddy's legs.