Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Humans...

Whilst writing this, I'm keeping one eye on Mama, because frankly, I've lost faith in the human race and Mama in particular. The things she's been doing with me!
She washed me:
She took me to the vet, who stung me and then made me go to sleep. When I woke up, I felt weirdly different. Groggy and dizzy and somehow... lighter? Like I was missing something in my hind quarters. I don't know. Well, I must say I felt violated and I blamed Mama and I tried to make her life as miserable as poss for a good couple of days by:

canoodling with her stitching works in progress

messing with her finished and framed stitching


messing with her books

And still she says she loves me, so all my efforts to irritate her were in vain.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Pantoef, you look very surprised to be missing some parts! Do not worry, you do not need those parts anyway.

mainely stitching said...

Spin says come over here and he'll show you how to really get under your Mama's skin. He's older and has more 'tricks' up his hairy sleeves.